The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Wyvernwynne blacksmiths(open to all)

Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Wyvernwynne blacksmiths(open to all) Empty Wyvernwynne blacksmiths(open to all)

Post  Tokara Shire Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Tokara walked in to the blacksmiths, there was very few dwarfs actually only one most here was centaurs very bulky ones. The head blacksmith was easy to see, a large muscle bound centaur with a large hammer on his back walked over. Tokara set the birds head down and the metal of falas down. “I need a pair of armor like pants you think you can do this??” he asked the blacksmith who had a stern look on his face then he smiled in a rather deep tone voice. “Sure I can, actually since this is your first time here and your part killed this beast it’s on the house.” Tokara was a little shocked. “Make it out of the bird’s neck. And if you can, leave the head alone I got plans for it. I am going to drop by in the morning for it.” tokara would leave after entering and go to the in to sleep. the smith would get to work.

(enter and exit)
    (so i can level)
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Wyvernwynne blacksmiths(open to all) Empty Re: Wyvernwynne blacksmiths(open to all)

Post  Falabella Shire Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:34 pm

She followed her brother into the Blacksmiths, it was a hot building to be in and the people here were busy working.  she wasn't sure who they would talk to but Tokara found the right guy.

After Tokara placed his order, he seemed in a hurry to go back, it had been a long day after all.  Falabella looks up at the centaur and starts telling him what she wanted.  "Hello, I would like 40 of these made with the Monster Metal," she states pulling one of her Damaging Needles from her corset.  "I would also like one set of Spikes and one set of Claws."  She goes into describing what they look like in detail until he understands, and he measured her hands to make the handle to her size.  "Now, take the Spikes, and an inch from the tip to the tip, I want 20 of those, just that tip part, and make them so they can be attacked to leather at the base.  That should be all, thank you!"

The blacksmith centaur had been writing down her list of wants, and seemed shocked at the amount of weaponry, but didn't say anything about it.  "Just like your companion, I'll give you a special deal on your stuff.  Just come back tomorrow and I'll have the total and your stuff all done."

Falabella thanks him again and leaves to follow her brother to the Inn. Hopefully he won't already be asleep by the time she gets there, she hadn't realized how long it'd taken her to place her order with the Blacksmith.

((Exit))
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Wyvernwynne blacksmiths(open to all) Empty Re: Wyvernwynne blacksmiths(open to all)

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:53 pm

tokara walked in to the smiths it was around 6:30 and looked around. “hello I am here for my armor.” The head black smith would drop tokara bird head has hid fee the bone and mental still on it. however the neck was gone and he then threw the pants at him the where heavy as he put them on and walked around in them a little, he was working them in while he waited for fala to get her stuff just in case she had left over metal he would carry it out to the stables.
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Seeing Tokara in his new armored pants, he looked pretty good, but best of all he looked safer and that really mattered to her.  No wound should ever fall on his flesh, but that wasn't likely to happen with his personality, so the more armor he had the better.

She walked up to the blacksmith, she greeted him, "Good Morning."  Upon seeing her, he grabbed a box and emptied it onto the table in front of him, 40 Damaging Needles, 1 Claws, 1 Spikes and 20 small tips from Damaging Needles was there in order.  She could barely contain her glee at seeing her new weaponry.  But there was more, 37 ingots of Monster Metal in 1lb blocks was piled next to her stuff, it was her left over metal (90lb - 2 Sidney, - 5 Avril, - 16 gear = 67).  "How much do I owe you?"  The centaur replied, "Since I gave him a freebie for working about 40lb of ore into pants, I'll give you the 40 Damaging Needles for free, but the Spikes, Claws, and the Tips there will come to 3000 gold."  Handing the gold to the Blacksmith she looked up at Tokara, she gave him an attempt at pitiful look, but she was so happy it wasn't very good.  "Do you think you could carry at least 20 of those for me?  I think I can carry the rest."

She gets to work weaving the needles into her corset, making quick work of her pile.  By the time she's finished it looks like she has rows of metal armor surrounding her in her corset more than it looks like an arsenal.  She puts the Spikes on her right hand, and the Claws on her left, they were interchangeable but she felt that this would do for not until she figured out which hand was more comfortable punching versus slashing.  Putting 47 ingots in her backpack, she piles the 20 tips into her palms, holding them carefully to not spill any.  "I have to go to a tailor to get these attached, meet me by the stables?" she asks her brother, her wings flapping happily, she wanted to get these put on quickly and try out her new weapons.  With that she ran off, skipping to the tailors.

((Exit))

Last edited by Falabella Shire on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed my ore count since it was wrong)
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:32 pm

tokara would grab the birds head and throws the 20 ingots in to his bottoms back the birds skull he tucked one arm in, much like a shield.  He noticed the legs wher rather noised the plates clanked a lot meaning he element of surprises would be gone. While he waved to the smith good bye he walked to the stables to get himself a good horse he could ride. Tokara was not a small man and would need a large horse to carry him.

(exit to stables)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:44 pm