The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

5 posters

Into the barracks

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Into the barracks - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the barracks

Post  NPC Event Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:26 pm

A different piece of jewelry briefly glowed before Lydia would feel a tug on the token before it was somehow ripped from Lydia's grasp. It levitated and floated towards the table before setting down in from of Captain Imam. A pouch of coins then levitated and made their way towards Lydia. There are your coins and you'll see a table to the right with several articles of less than ideal quality armor and weapons. Pick an article of armor and a weapon or a couple of weapons from it.
    Lydia Elio
    Lydia Elio
    Level 1

Female Posts : 10

Post  Lydia Elio Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Lydia watched as the token was taken from her and was levitating in the air. Lydia didn't know what to say at first but then she said "Huh so I am just taking a guess here and saying that the little trick you showed me there is how a pretty little thing like yourself became a guard captain? It is also the reason why you wear such flashy jewels am I right?" Lydia then was given a pouch of coins and she said "It must be nice not having to lift a finger to so anything.. But I wonder how well you do in combat.. Well do you have any good fighting stories? I mean I got time to kill here so."
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Captain Imam looks at Lydia with a glare at the last comments. Are you wishing to find out how I am in combat? That can be arranged quite easily. I think you'll find me quite more capable in combat than you are, whether I use these 'flashy jewels', as you call them, or just stick to normal magick and weaponry. Of course you can always do the sensible thing and just take your gold, pick out some gear and be on your way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 pm