The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Ironhurst <---> Ironhurst Iron Mine

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Ironhurst <--->  Ironhurst Iron Mine - Page 3 Empty Re: Ironhurst <---> Ironhurst Iron Mine

Post  NPC Event Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:00 pm

The creature continues rushing forward and directly towards her. It rams into the boulder full force and the boulder cracks and then shatters, turning to rubble before the creature. It then looks directly at Koroseta who was on the other side of the rubble before snorting and starting to run away again, undoubtedly preparing to get another speed ramming attack underway.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Ironhurst <--->  Ironhurst Iron Mine - Page 3 Empty Re: Ironhurst <---> Ironhurst Iron Mine

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 am

As soon as the creature turns away she starts running towards Ironhurst again. She needed to get there as quickly as possible as she was certain that this was a creature that she didn't have a chance against, just like that creature that she had ran into on the bridge on the way to Ironhurst in the first place. As she runs she is eyeing where she should duck into next, this time deciding on a particularly large fir tree to hide behind.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:09 am

The creature skids as it turns around in the path and positions itself to face towards where Koroseta is hiding. It stops as it didn't see where she had hid. It sniffs the air and then starts rushing towards where Koroseta is hidden. It rams full speed into the tree in front of the one that Koroseta is hiding behind as it had misjudged where she was, the tree uproots and falls to the side.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Seeing this Koroseta is unsure of what it is that she should be doing as if she runs right now the creature will close in on her likely quicker than she can run away from it, but she wants to keep a forward charge towards Ironhurst. In the end she decides to make a run for it through the trees which will take her twice as long as she is off from the main trail. Nuanua is following her above the tree line.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:56 pm

The creature's nostrils flare as it sees Koroseta move. It takes off after her and nimbly dashes through the forest in chase. It doesn't take long for it to catch up to her and it attempts to ram her, however as it doesn't have the distance to build up proper speed it has nowhere near the force behind it's attack as it had the last time when it had rammed into her in an attack.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:13 am

Koroseta is unable to dodge the attack and takes the attack head on but she once again tries to gouge into the creature with her clawed armor as a counter-attack to it. She tries to dig in deep with her claws and she tries to hold her other arm around its horns in order to keep it from darting away again as it appears to her that all of the creature's attacks need momentum to do damage, or at least the ones that she has seen so far.

(Let me know the amount of damage I took.)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:27 pm

(Calculating through the armor you take 5 damage)

The monster at first tries to pull back from Koroseta's grip as she claws into it. It then begins to push into her, pushing her towards a tree, it is slowly succeeding and if not broken it may have Koroseta pinned soon, however it is starting to bleed down from its neck and is looking weaker now.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Koroseta digs deeper into the goat-like creatures flesh in an attempt to deepen the wound even more and to make it bleed out. All she can do is hope that it continues to weaken more so that it doesn't manage to pin her between it and something else as with how strong it appeared to be it could potentially crush her. It did appear to have been weakening earlier as it was bleeding out.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:36 am

The creature continues to weaken until Koroseta actually would probably feel like she has the strength advantage. Its blood is now dripping onto the ground and it seems to seep into the ground. Where the blood sinks into the ground there seems to be a faint glow.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:14 am

Koroseta continues digging in with the claw of her gauntlet, now pushing down, trying to overpower the weakening creature. Nuanua has come to rest in a nearby tree and is silently watching the struggle calmly as it seems as though Koroseta has the upperhand now which is not how it had appeared earlier when the fight had first been started by this mountain goat like creature. Koroseta wondered what kind of creature this was, it's horns appeared to be some kind of precious metal.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun May 10, 2015 1:16 pm

The creature collapses. Now you can drag it into town AND get a bit of material off from it now, or go to town, hire people to come and help you bring it in while getting something off from it now too. The latter risks something eating it or damaging it further. Regardless, roll a 6 and a 20 side.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:21 pm

(I'm going to go into town and rent a horse to bring it back with.)

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:21 pm

The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '6 Side' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 '20 Side' : 10
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:28 pm

(If you wish to, you can harvest one horn off from it, or you can leave it intact and try to bring it to the city somehow.)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Koroseta begins to head back towards Ironhurst to go and rent a horse.  As she does so Nuanua comes back down and perches on her shoulder.  She lightly strokes it's neck and it leans into her hand.  Well, that was more excitement than we needed today, wasn't it?  She works her way back to the main road and picks up her pace again as she wants to get into town as quickly as she possible can.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:59 pm

(Forgot to do the roll.)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:59 pm

The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 am