The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

4 posters

On a mission (rampart)

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

On a mission (rampart) Empty On a mission (rampart)

Post  NPC Event Thu May 09, 2013 7:14 pm

A small vortex of solid white winds would touch down in the middle of the city’s streets of rampart. The vortex would dissipate looking like small white feathers. The man that brought Robbie Lena and kai here would step away from them, making sure to turn to face them as he held two fingers up in front of his clay mask. He would soon disappear right before their eyes. It seemed to be as if wind was taking smoke away, Leaving them no time to respond to his kindness.

The post order is kai lena robbie
    Kai Takeo
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

On a mission (rampart) Empty Re: On a mission (rampart)

Post  Kai Takeo Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm

The trip had been... an experience. Kai wasn't sure how to describe it, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to do it again or never do it again. As soon as they were on the ground, the man simply disappeared. Which may have been for the best, Kai didn't know how to thank him for his help anyways.

Looking around, Kai sees a place he's never been before. "Where is this place?" he asks Robbie and Lena, hopefully they would recognize the town. He hadn't gotten much time to spend in Humus before his incident with the bandits and his family, so his inner-map was small.
    Lena Savicheva
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

Female Posts : 153

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lena Savicheva Fri May 10, 2013 3:20 am

A frown formed upon Lena's lips when the peacekeeper dissapeared. "Where did the nice man go?" she asked pouting. At the very least, she wanted to give him a thank you hug. Hopefully their paths would cross again. She put her finger to her lip in thought as she looked at her surroundings for a moment.

"This doesn't look the least bit familiar!" she replied to Kai, disappointed that she didn't recognize anything despite the travel experince she shared with her parents. She then turned to Robbie, "How about you, handsome? Have any idea where we are?"
    Robbie Gauge
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

Post  Robbie Gauge Fri May 10, 2013 11:06 am

Robbie looked around for a second in a daze from the trip. He did not like that form of travel and hoped to never do it again. Then he hears Lena ask if he knew where they were. He looks around and comes to a conclusion. "My hometown of Handan is not far from here, this is the city that my family and I had to go to if we wanted any special supplies. It also happens to be where we need to be. This is Rampart."
    Kai Takeo
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Kai Takeo Fri May 10, 2013 11:48 am

Hearing Robbie tell them they were in Rampart, Kai was shocked; they had traveled quite a distance in what seemed an instant.

"Well that is a surprise. Should we hurry and deliver our letter or would you rather take a break and get something to eat? We could always rest after we finish our mission."

Kai personally would like to get this mission over with before he relaxed, but traveling with that man was so odd it wouldn't be a surprise if someone needed a moment to rest.
    Lena Savicheva
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lena Savicheva Wed May 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Lena's eyes brightened up at the mention of food. It felt as if she hadn't eaten in a whole day. She turned to Kai with a smile "Well, I vote for taking a break."

Her smile turned into a huge grin. "Unless you volunteer to give me a piggy back ride." She added, imagining his response as she stood there with her arms akimbo to her hips.
    Robbie Gauge
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

Post  Robbie Gauge Wed May 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Robbie thinks for a second. "I personally wish to be done with this task however I am alright with resting as well." Robbie really was neutral. His mind was on other things at this point in time. Primarily he was thinking about the town that had supposedly been attacking when they had been in the woods. It must have been a terrible event and not only that, the dragon must still be on the loose.
    Kai Takeo
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Kai Takeo Thu May 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Kai thought for a moment about his own preferences on the matter. He then smiled slightly at Lena, "Sorry Lena my dear... but I don't think I even have enough money to get a good meal until we pass in this letter... How about instead of a piggy-back ride... I buy you a drink after we're done? Sound fair? If you really want a ride, I can accommodate you... but it'll take twice as long to get there and before you get your meal." He was reminded of his daughter who used to ride on his back often, and it was a sad yet happy thought. Lena was bringing back old feelings that were good, but they also brought forth the knowledge he would never see them again, and he was sad. But these feelings needed to be remembered, if only to keep his family alive in a happy manner in his heart.
    Lena Savicheva
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lena Savicheva Tue May 28, 2013 2:56 pm

"Fine," she said rolling he eyes playfully, "I like my first option more." Lena smiled. She turned to Robbie. "I'm assuming you know this place better than both of us, so were on you. You can join us when were done with all this if you wish."
    Robbie Gauge
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

Post  Robbie Gauge Wed May 29, 2013 11:15 am

"Indeed" says Robbie as he thinks for a second. "I just hope that the ruler here is better off now than he was before." he says as he thinks to himself for a bit more. He then looks around. "Anyways, it should be this way we have to go." he says pointing towards a section of town that was more of a business district more than anything else. He then starts to walk in that direction. It had been a couple of years since he had been here last but it hadn't changed much.
    Kai Takeo
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Kai Takeo Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Kai thinks about what Robbie said about the ruler being better off, and as he wasn't aware of much of the situation in Humus, he wasn't sure how bad or good it was.  He followed Robbie as he headed toward what must be their destination, ready to finish this job and get a good meal.  Hearing Lena ask Robbie if he wanted to join 'Us' made Kai happy, that it was a given for the two of them to continue to travel together.

((Exit))
    Lena Savicheva
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lena Savicheva Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Lena trustingly followed Robbie with a smile on her face as she hummed a soft tune. As they passed many businesses, she eyed one particular tavern which caught her attention. Perhaps that would be their next destination. She was happy that this strange journey was almost over and glad that she emerged from it with two new companions.

(Exit)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:24 am