The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
forty
Tokara Shire
6 posters

The return (north east gate)

Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The return (north east gate) Empty The return (north east gate)

Post  Tokara Shire Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Tokara had soot come to a stop just inside the gates as he then hopped down from the cart and looked at the girl. "you okay?" he was trying to be helpful as there was much every one had to do now. after the events of what seemed like a month had ended, they where all now back in a safe haven rather then the doungeon. he looked to the rest of them and to imusa and rusty more. "thank you two for what you did, i am not much for manners but thanks for the help." he looked to sidney and remembered what imusa had said that he had about a month worth of recovering to do. "you just got out of the hospital to get thrown back in. I will bring your share of the money from big red to you." tokara knew big red might like this prize having brought him a pristine horse killer he wondered how much he would want for a white one.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The return (north east gate) Empty Re: The return (north east gate)

Post  forty Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Imusa looked to tokara as he stepped out of the back of the cart and to rusty. hearing his words of kindness from him imusa nodded. "We may be held back by rules upheld by our forebears but i do not like the she death, she likes to torment human souls and live ones for her own fun or her own greed. it was the most i could do." he then remembered what sidney had said while coming in about his mentor some thing tokara probably didn't pick up on as he had looked up when he said some thing, there was nothing there when he looked. Meaning who ever Sidneys mentor was could cause problems for them. "Sidney allow me to take you to the hospital, i will be careful with your body." Sidney might feel rather weightless as imusa attempts to lift him with levitation.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Sidney looks extremely uncomfortable as Imusa starts to attempt to levitate him. It wasn't something that he was used to or comfortable with but he did know what was happening and didn't resist it as he knew that Imusa would have an easier time the less that he moved as this technique required a lot of precision and Sidney was not in any shape to get dropped by Imusa. Knowing this he tries to stay calm.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:39 pm

Remy had made note of what Sidney said but he didn't overly take note of it. He was pretty quiet as he was beginning to have old thoughts flow through his mind. He knew what he wanted to do with the money but it would be hard to do with himself, especially if he wanted to do it safely. He figured that he would wait until later to figure it out though, he was counting his chickens before they hatched.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Rusty ignores everything going on around him and just continues dragging the Golden Horse Killer towards the Merchant's District.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Meanwhile the girl gets out of the cart looking a little nervous and slowly begins to quietly walk away.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Every one was going about there ways tokara noticed as crackers groweled at the girl leaving and he put a hand over his muzzle. "stop it crackers.... hey girl... here." he reaches in to his money pouch pulling out enough in another sack and throws it to the girl letting it hit the ground as not to hit her. "take it get your self set up and get better." he clicks his tongue and gets soot to follow rusty even though she was very hesenttaint to because the head of the horse killer was looking right at her. no normal horse would get close to one of those things. tokara sighs to himself as he and remy where off to the market place again. "hey remy you think reds going to like this??" he said with a smart ass tone with a half cocked smile remembering remys last vist with him and the market place,

in the bag was 50000 gold pieces, tokara was not afraid to give it to some one who needed it more then him.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:31 pm

imusa saw how every one was just taking off an levitated sidney to him he felt just in his magic sidney was uneasy. so he lowers him so he could throw one of sidneys arms over his shoulder and start to walk him to the medical area. "your body may not function but i can tell your not a fan of being levitated." imusa watched as tokara just handed the girl some coins and chuckles as the walk off. "your friends is a strange one never seen a man just toss coins to some one he didnt know. i cant interfear much more with your lives, after this i will have to keep a distance. I have broke many rules this day." he starts to walk and drags sidney a little but was strong enough to carry him most of the way.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:37 pm

(Go ahead and post that he gets put in the hospital after this.)

Sidney looks over to Imusa and is surprised by his consideration to Sidney's discomfort. I'm glad you came, but even more so that that other death intervened. I've never even read about such circumstances in modern times where deaths were conflicted like that. He is extremely grateful that the three had interfered on his and his team's behalf, and he knew exactly how abnormal this was.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:19 pm

The girl meekly thanks Tokara before picking up the pouch of gold without even checking how much is in it, before she walks her way into the crowd, quickly becoming hard to see as she leaves.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content