The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Making a weapon better

Raiden Mckaylin
    Raiden Mckaylin
    Level 3

Male Posts : 10

Making a weapon better Empty Making a weapon better

Post  Raiden Mckaylin Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:55 am

Naturally with his rather weak eyesight it too Raiden some time to get to the blacksmith. Once he got there however he began thinking Right lets see... What am I here for again?... Oh yeah my weapon! I was too busy with trying to make sure I didn't get lost that I almost forgot.. Now lets see my weapon right now doesn't seem to suit me now does it?.. Yeah I think a dagger would be much better... I just got to find someone to make it a dagger... Actually the last time I tried to look for someone I nearly got steeped on by that guard captain...Should I just wait?... Yeah I think I will just wait for someone to approach me.. And hope they aren't super tall

(OOC Note: I am bad with titles I know shut up it gets the point across)
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Making a weapon better Empty Re: Making a weapon better

Post  NPC Blacksmith Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:24 pm

becuase of his bad eye sight raiden could now find him self in a blacksmiths shop but not owned by the most frequented blacksmith. standing behind a small anvil was a short dwarven women hammering away as a hot piece of metal letting out a loud bellow as she struck it hard every time. she looked up to see the person standing there looking rather lost. "hey you need some thing?" she yelled to the kitsune not understanding why some one would wear ears of a fox on there head. she found it to be quite a strange look.
    Raiden Mckaylin
    Raiden Mckaylin
    Level 3

Male Posts : 10

Post  Raiden Mckaylin Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:51 am

Raiden heard someone talk to him and he used his sense of hearing to find where the voice was coming from. He walked towards the female blacksmith and said while pulling out his weapon "Yeah I was wondering what you could do with this? You see the weapons as it is right now doesn't seem to suit me because I have two separate forms that I can change into. I feel as though something that is more like a dagger would be better for both forms. Raiden noticed the female seemed to be giving him a bit of a strange look but he brush it off while thinking This woman probably hasn't seen a kitsune either so I can understand the weird look... It's not like she is the first one to give me a look like that....I am just glad she isn't freakishly tall.
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Blacksmith Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:31 pm

the blacksmith didn't rightly hear most of what he said as a bunch of carts hauling large steel beams started out of the city they where near the rail road that was being built. "what you want it in to a better weapon.... Well i could make it a dagger but that's about it if this is all your giving me to work with." he stuck one finger in her ears and flung a large piece of ear wax to the side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 pm