The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Gathering Bounty Intel

Antica Kovac
    Antica Kovac
    Level 5

Gathering Bounty Intel Empty Gathering Bounty Intel

Post  Antica Kovac Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Antica enters Glaidus' Workshop.  She looks around for a second looking for the dwarf that she had first met quite some time ago.  As expected he is behind the counter.  She had heard stories how in the past he had always been at the forge whenever anybody entered but now that he was older he no longer did as much smithing so much as he collected items made by different styles of smithing and studied them.
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Gathering Bounty Intel Empty Re: Gathering Bounty Intel

Post  NPC Blacksmith Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Glaidus looks up from behind the counter and smiles as he sees Antica enter. This was a girl with the kind of drive that could get you somewhere in life. Ah, welcome back Tika, remember, ain't much'n I can do when it comes to yer gun 'cept make some ammo fer it. Other than that, is there anything ye be needing from me today? Had Glaidus not found out years ago, not to judge a book by it's cover he would have expected her long ago to wind up dead or go whining home, she would have definately proven him wrong.
    Antica Kovac
    Antica Kovac
    Level 5

Post  Antica Kovac Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:08 am

It's actually nothing to do with smithing Glaidus. I'm here on Desert Rain business. I was hoping that you could tell me a little about that bandit to the west that has been robbing the travelling merchants and disrupting the supply lines. You are pretty well informed and I wasn't given any more of a lead other than that it was to the west that this was happening and that the merchants might know more. I figured you would be the best informed.
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Blacksmith Sun May 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Glaidus would have been flattered that Antica had come to her about this matter in assumption that he would know the most about it, if it wasn't for the fact that most people knew that he had an ear on things like this. Well, let me draw out the area that these robberies have been happening n'maybe it will help ye out. I don't know where his hideout be, but the heists have been pretty localized. He then hands Antica the map that's marked off after he finishes marking it out.
    Antica Kovac
    Antica Kovac
    Level 5

Post  Antica Kovac Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:29 am

I knew I came to the right place Glaidus. That will be tremendously helpful. It's better information than I was given at Desert Rain, truthfully. Antica then watches as Glaidus draws up the map and then takes it when he hands it to her. Again Glaidus, I can't thank you enough for this, it will make my job a lot easier. Anyways, I'll see you later, I'd better be off now so I can get this done as quickly as possible.
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Blacksmith Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:12 pm

It's no problem at all Antica, you just go out and get him, and if you bring him in alive let me know so I can go pay my respects if'n ya know what I mean. With that Glaidus goes back behind the counter and goes back to whatever it was that he had been doing before Antica came in asking for information about the bounty.
    Antica Kovac
    Antica Kovac
    Level 5

Post  Antica Kovac Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:49 pm

As Glaidus goes back behind the counter, Antica waves one last time and then heads back over to the door and exits as she tries to figure out exactly where she should head next.  She supposes that her best bet would be to go and head right out now so she decides right there that this will be her next course of action.  She walks out and then begins to head towards the Mendefera city gates as it seems that it should still be early enough for her to be able to get this Bounty done before nightfall.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content