The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

3 posters

Sibblings meet.

Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Sibblings meet. Empty Sibblings meet.

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 pm

The only words to come out of Tokaras mouth as he walks though the hospital doors. “HELLLOO NURSE~.” Any female nurse in the hospital quarters would just turn their nose up at him, or gave him a cold shoulder. “geazz guess I shouldn’t check in.” considering he just be blindsided by bandits he also smelled like a centaurs rear, Considering that how he got a ride into town as by a passing centaur merchant. But for some reason chills ran up his spine.
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Sibblings meet. Empty Re: Sibblings meet.

Post  Falabella Shire Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm

*up to his old tricks again...* Resisting the urge to tap her foot and give away her position, she watches Tokara make a fool out of himself... again.
    How dare he try to leave her behind at home! Sneaking out in the middle of the night... if she hadn't felt the string attaching his door to her bed move, she never would have woken up in time to quickly pack and follow. She had followed him the entire way from home, a hard task to do without him noticing her, especially on the ship. When he got jumped in the forest, she was hiding in the trees above his camp. Having thought of warning him before the bandits got to him, she decided to leave it alone, serves him right for abandoning her!
    *damn it, he's gonna attract stupid women if he keeps this up... I'm sick of hiding anyways, I want real cooked food!* She leaves her hiding place above the doorframe outside the entrance. Falling to the floor, she purposfully makes an audible thump...
    "Hello... Big Brother..."
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Tokara slowly turned with a big smug on his face. “Hello half pint.” He referred to her as that both because of size and the fact it only took that much to get her drunk. He should have known the shrimp was following him. “Are you stalking me again didn’t father tell you it’s not nice to stalk your brother.” He would put his hands on his hips looking down at her knowing full well she might have seen the bandits that blindsided him, and then just a look of anger arose on his his face as he just crossed his arms looking down at her. He figured she would understand why he would be upset.
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:01 pm

"Don't look at me that way. Serves you right for wearing such shiney stuff alone in the woods. If you had taken me with you instead of sneaking off, I would have been happy to help. Not much I can do alone ya know..." She did have the decency to blush a little in shame... she knew how much he loved his gear...

"I had enough time to leave a note for Father, saying I was with you and not to worry. He understands I have to look after you" after saying this she grins sweetly. "don't even think of ditching me again... I'll find you, I always have"

She stands on edge as a stranger comes up behind her in the doorway of the hospital. This shadow seems to engulf her, showing a person of a size much larger than hers. As she doesn't like people behind her, she is weary, but looking at her brother's relaxed face, it doesn't seem to be an enemy. Slowly turning, she wonders who this could be .
    Npc Captains
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Npc Captains Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:53 pm

The man that had been behind Falabella was a Guard, there was a notice in his hands. As Falabella and Tokara were looking at him he began to read the notice. “Milady, Sir, due to the lack of able bodied guard, we are here by recruiting every able body being to take up arms against the masses of monster stirred up by recent events. This order was given by the peacekeepers.” The guard then lowered the notice so he could look at Falabella and Tokara. Reaching in to a pouch he pulled out two odd looking tokens, handing them towards Falabella and Tokara. “These tokens will get you some basic armor and weapons from the armory down the road, as well as some gold coin given for enlisting in to the recruitment army. If you have any questions please ask the barrack captain. He will have more details any questions you may have.” The guard then went over to the next person in the hospital and started reading the notice all over again.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Tokara looked at the token given to him and at his siter. He reachs down and takes her token in her hands before walking yout the door. “looks like your sticking with me good I could use a walking table for my pint at the pubs.” He was keeping her token to make sure she would follow her. he was waiting for the sarcastic yet annoying tone of her voice. Plus she owed him armor any way he wasn’t going to let her out of his sights for a while.
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Staring at her departing brother's back, she felt a wave of happiness. *He won’t ditch me again! He wants me to stick with him! I don't care if it's to be his table or what, I get to be of help him! Hell Yea!*

Running after him, with a huge smile on her face, she jumps up and flies onto his back and climbs up to sit on his shoulders, like she used to do when they were younger.

"OK!" She doesn't even care that he can tell she's happy. Who wouldn’t be happy when he just gave her permission to be around him, to help him.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:58 am

Tokara road in on the horse with crackers just yipping. The nurses looked at him with gasps as he dismounted from the horse holding his ribs his sword at his side. “I need to be healed... here 10k do what you need to...” with that he went and laid down, healer would come over to him and search his body.

“you have a broken rib i will repair it but the pain will make you go to sleep.” the nurses hands would glow as she dips her hands in to his body and heals the bone. Tokara would let out a grunt as the bones are set and pass out. Crackers would be at his side as the draft horse is lead out side.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Tokara would wake up a few hours later having been fully healed. He was awoken by a small beagal puppy happy licking his face. “enough crackers...” he push crackers back and the puppy was fully energetic. So much that tokara woke up fully and noticed a nurse had given him food and water. “thanks for feeding my dog I need to get some thing for him to eat.” the nurse nodded and went off. Then he stood up and started out the door crackers following be hide and some times ran ahead of him. Out side the door was the draft horse that followed him. He stared at the thing. “I guess its time to take you back. But first to the blacksmiths I need some armor made up.” by picking up crackers he walked up to the horse and climbed him self on to its back and road it to the blacksmiths. He was gonna get some armor made up for him self as he was now shirtless and had not chest armor, this was not a good way to go in to battle. He had enough gold to afford new armor but he thinks it wouldn't be worth it.

He held crackers as he slowly road the horse to the blacksmiths.

(take out 10k gold)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:08 am