The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

A city filled with opportunity

Shi no Bijo
    Shi no Bijo
    Level 1

A city filled with opportunity Empty A city filled with opportunity

Post  Shi no Bijo Sat May 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Shi curtsies before the guards at the entrance to Mendefera and then continues on her travel into this great city.  She watches the people that she passes and notices that a lot of people are watching her.  It is not something that she is unused to, but after her last visit in a city, she is slightly paranoid.  She had her weapons confiscated in an attempt to match them to a murder.  While she was supposed to have been watched she managed to get out before the results were in.

Now, in the need of some new weapons she travels searches for the Blacksmith's.  Seeing a guard she curtsied before him and then speaks politely, Excuse me Guard-San.  I would be very grateful to you if you could be kind enough as to tell me where I might find a blacksmith.

After receiving directions she curtsies again.  Thank you kindly Guard-san.  I wish for you a wonderful day.  With that Shi makes her way to the Blacksmith's.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:39 am