The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

Remy's Task

Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Remy's Task Empty Remy's Task

Post  Remy Laroque Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Remy wasn't phased by the explosion due to how use to them he was. He was surprised as to how big of an explosion it was. Why would anyone try to blow up a gopher anyways? Remy walks up to the deranged man and then asks him. "Can I help you sir? Ronsenberg sent me to aid you." says Remy. Remy looks around and sees that the garden has taken far more damage from the man trying to remove the gopher than from the gopher itself.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Remy's Task Empty Re: Remy's Task

Post  Remy Laroque Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:49 pm

The man looks at him funny. "I got it unless you can set a kind of trap there you punk."

Remy doesn't react to this and then says to him. "I can set up a basic box trap using that crate and its cover over there." says Remy pointing to a crate near the supply shed."

"Show me what you got punk." says the groundskeeper who seems more irritated than he should be letting himself get in such situations.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Remy walks over and picks up the crate with the cover still on it. Luckily for him it was empty and therefore pretty easy to carry. He brings it over to an unsinged section of the garden and sets the lid of the crate on the ground. He then looks for a stick and sees one a little distance away. He walks over to it and then picks it up. He props the crate up with the stick and then looks around for some string of a rope. He sees some across the garden and goes over to pick it up.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Remy walks over to the string and picks it up. The whole time the groundskeeper is sitting on the ground looking at Remy with his head cocked to the side. Remy walks back over to the trap and ties the string onto the stick and props the crate up over the lid. He then grabs a radish out of the ground and puts it on the lid. He takes the string and hides behind some shrubbery.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:22 pm

The gopher pops his head out of a hole and sniffs the air. He slowly goes towards the trap. He circles around the whole trap and then sticks his head in trying to reach the radish without being all of the way in the trap. He can't so he goes into it and Remy pulls the string. Remy runs out and grabs the crate moving it so it is flush with the lid. He then flips it over and carries it back into the manor to prove that he had indeed caught the gopher.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:12 am