The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+5
NPC Event
Tess Crosszeria
Lilith
Koroseta Mauiliu
Marga coreta
9 posters

the inn

Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

the inn Empty the inn

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 pm

i wouls say this in requires 100 gold a night.

marga pays for a one night stay.

Marga signed in to the inn and got herself a room and then worked her way in to the bath, after scrubbing for about an hour she came out of the bath all sparkly clean. “ahhh so much better not smelly or stinky, no real scent at all. Granted it smells like horse water but it’s better than nothing.” She said that as she sat down with her chakrams around her wrists near a fire place. This inn was settle but worth the 100 coin.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

the inn Empty Re: the inn

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon May 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Koroseta enters the inn and sees Marga sitting near the fireplace. She for now just focuses on getting checked in. She goes to the desk and pays the 100 gold fee. She then goes towards the shower and bathing room and takes a quick shower. She then comes back out looking like a regular clean woman carrying a ton of weapons. She pulls the Alicorn feather out of her pack and looks at it for a while before she sits near the fireplace as well to get dried up. She is back to wearing her regular clothes. She then speaks to Marga, "It's funny running into you again." She then goes back to twirling the feather.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Marga would slowly stair at the women who talked to her. nothing about her caught her interests but the weapons there was a lot of them, in fact there was so many she wanted to count all of them. then she noticed the feather, and that wasn’t any feather it was an alicorns. She knew this because she had seen those before in books she read up on them. “that feather where did you get it!” margas eyes widened and her tone was one that questioned.

Getting out of her chair she was almost on top of koroseta, just to look at the feather. It looked fresh like it had just dropped off the animal. This made marga almost grab the feather, she just idolized it an went to touch it with her left hand.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon May 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Koroseta continued holding onto the feather. "I know where one is right now. I went to the barracks to post it. I saw it when I was coming back with some sapphires I had mined." says Koroseta who is a little creeped out by how Marga is acting right now. She was like a moth to a flame with that feather. It made Koroseta have to wonder exactly what was going through Marga's mind. Koroseta waits for Marga's reaction to what she had said about the alicorn.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 pm

marga eye twitched when she heard seta mention sapphires, and that the alicorn was right outside the city. “I want to kill it… will you help me? And if you get any more sapphires I will enchant them for you.” Marga was quivering with anticipation of koroseta’s answer to her offer. She hoped her offer told seta she was an enchanter. Marga mind swelled with ideas on how to kill this beast, but all her ideas ended in it flying away and her losing her perfect chance.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon May 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Koroseta looks at Marga a little surprised. "I don't know why you want to kill it but if you're willing to enchant for me I'll be willing to help you kill it. I'll even hire a merc to help us out. It seems it would normally fly away, but if we made bolos and could hit its wings or legs with them we could disable its flight. Or if we could set a pit fall it could get trapped and be an easy kill." says Koroseta.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Mon May 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Lilith walks into the Inn looking around seeing Marga and the lady before. Lilith runs over to pay for her room giving the lady working at the counter 100 gold. She then runs over to Marga jumping into a seat to listen to the two have a conversation about something she didn't know what they were talking about, but she soon turns serious leaning forward in her chair listening to the two talk.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Marag holds up a finger at her. “That’s the problem I need to deliver the final blow. I am a wild mage and I have been searching for an alicorn for years. I even studied the things and yes that could work.” Marga noticed her minion had walked in and sat in her chair. “You we are going to need you.” Marga stood up and she started to quiver with excitement. “I don’t think I have ever been this excited in my life.” she smiled as everything started to come together.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon May 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Koroseta nods. This all made sense now, an alicorn would be a great transformation for a wild mage. "I might be able to lead it into a pit fall for you. When I was returning from the mine it landed right near me. There is no way it didn't know I was there. It seemed comfortable around me." says Koroseta. She thinks some about it. "If it was in a pitfall it would be easy for you to get the final kill and don't they need a running start to fly?" asks Koroseta to Marga since she figured she knew more about the Alicorns than she did.

She then does a little wave to Lilith to acknowledge her. She normally would have said hi or something however when she had her mind on a goal, in this case having access to an enchanter after helping her with her goal, she had laser-focus.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Mon May 13, 2013 10:51 pm

"Listen here girl I am not your minion, but what is it that you need me for?" she said in a angered voice then changing to a more calm voice. Lilith didn't take likely to this girl calling her a minion and if it wasn't for the fact her other side she would leave this girl. Lilith then give Koroseta a wave back after she waved to her.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Marga looked at Lilith and then back to koroseta. “Well for one I doubt any of us can set a pitfall maybe we can hire a hunter. And yes the alicorn dos need a running start. Taking it out at the legs or the wings would work. An you MINION are going to have to help me damage the alicorn enough so I can do the final blow to it and do a special spell on it.” she looked at her and meant to say minion to make it scratch at liliths nerve.

"i guess we should all learn each others names just in case one of us dies there wont be an unmarked grave out side the city." she smiled grinning with excitement she started to dance around in the maid outfit. "finally going to kill an alicorn."
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon May 13, 2013 11:17 pm

"My name is Koroseta Mauiliu. Um... and I'm not sure you should be antagonizing someone that you are trying to get to help you with no real benefit for her to do it." Koroseta then rethinks that. "Nevermind. She probably is thinking she is going to get something out of it anyways" says Koroseta who is probably not all that wrong with that assessment. She then goes back to the Mercenary topic. "Yes, I think we should hire a specialized mercenary. Actually I have one in mind that I have heard a lot about. His name is Kanta." says Koroseta leaving out some details about him.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Lilith looks at Marga as she beings to dance around "How childish of you to dance around." Lilith then turns her attention to Koroseta when she tells them the name of this special merc "What makes this guy so special and can you give me a little more information on this guy please?" she asked Koroseta. "Listen here little girl I would hate to kill you right now and prevent you from getting this alicorn. Now call me your minion one more time you peon and I will make sure you never get that alicorn." she said walking up to Marga taking a large knife off the table next to her, but drops it on the ground leaving the knife stuck in the ground and returning back to her more happy go luck form "My name is Lilith Tali."
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 13, 2013 11:57 pm

marga turned to Lilith and point a finger at her. “You groped my ass in the middle of a rich man mansion and you want me to think you’re going to kill me. you also agreed to be my minion, so what’s wrong with you. But enough of this we should get some sleep. To kill an alicorn we are going to need to rest, and I am hoping to not remember scrubbing toilets.” Marga started to walk away. “My name is… marga.” She didn’t want to give her last name just in case anyone knew who she was. She made her way to her room.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue May 14, 2013 12:15 am

Koroseta nods. "I'll see you both in the morning then." she says as she goes to her room as well. She was thankful that Lilith and Marga had not gotten into a fight like it had looked like they might for a while there. She lays in bed and the starts to fall asleep. It had been a arduous day of work and it had taken its toll on her especially if you factored in her minor fight that she had had alongside her hired mercenary.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Tue May 14, 2013 12:28 am

Lilith looks at marga walking away and starts to cry "I didn't do anything wrong did I?" she said heading to her room. Lilith felt she did something wrong that made Marga yell at her. "Maybe I should go apologize to Marga since I did something to angry her." she told herself laying in her bed wearing her under garments. It was such a nice night that Lilith wanted to sleep in her under garments.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Tue May 14, 2013 1:01 am

marga lays in her bed staring up at the ceiling she was too excited to go to bed. She giggles a cute sadistic giggle. “Oh how I can’t wait tell I can deliver the final kill. I want to feel its blood all over my skin.” She put her two hands under her chin and pushed up on her chin and let out a moan at the thought of the blood. It was so hard to fall asleep when in the morning her dreams would come true.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue May 14, 2013 6:24 pm

((If Lilith is not asleep yet, just consider this 4 hours or so after everyone fell asleep))

Koroseta wakes up and can't fall back asleep. It was a ridiculous hour of the night to do anything, but when he mind is on something she has a hard time sleeping. She gets her gear together and then walks out. She quietly opens the door to Marga's room and uses a kunai to stab a note onto her door. She then closes it again. The note just says the Koroseta is out making the Bolos and hiring a mercenary. Koroseta then leaves the inn.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Tue May 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Tess walks in the inn rubbing her eyes she was tired and need a place to sleep no matter how filthy it was giving the lady 100 gold Tess walks over to the fire laying down in a chair, but goes to her room to sleep off her tiring day. Tess lays in her bed to see that it was more comfortable then she thought "What should I do in the morning?" she asked herself flipping her blade in the air until she falls asleep landing next to her missing her by a inch.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Wed May 15, 2013 12:07 am

((It's up to Lilith how this goes. Either Lilith can say she had fallen asleep and woke up or Lilith can post how she had gone to sleep before everything that happened with Koroseta happened. Or Marga can post she woke up. Anything works for me so long as we get this done soon.))

Koroseta returns to the inn and goes to in front of Marga's room with a stool from in the lobby she sits outside of the door twirling a kunai. She was eager to get this mission accomplished. While she is fidgeting around she is also being quiet so she won't wake anybody up. Marga probably wouldn't be as efficient on a short night's sleep and that would hinder Koroseta. It would be worth waiting to have everything go right as opposed to rushing things and having them go wrong. Besides, Kanta needed time to set up that pitfall.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Wed May 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Lilith lays in the bed looking at ceiling thinking about this alicorn that they were going to kill. She was so excited that she couldn't go to bed walking up to the a mirror Lilith sees her serious side in the mirror coming out grabbing her by the neck taking over her body. Jumping out the bed Lilith looks around the room. She was having a nightmare that she felt like it just happened walking to the mirror Lilith looks into only to see her regular self. Lilith walks out the room looking at Koroseta as she sat in front of Marga's room door.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Wed May 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Marga woke up feeling refreashed, then again it had been only about 6 hours of sleep. But this is all she could muster as she was so excited about killing the alicorn. She looked herself in the mirror and she had sleepy eyes and a hair so messy it was cute. But marga would go with cute for now, as she walked to her door. She saw a note and read it seta must have just left it she thought as she walked out of the door and saw her standing there. “so you just write this?” marga said in a very tired yawn of a tone, she stretched and pushed out her chest as she then saw Lilith. She didn’t say a word to her as it was too early in the morning.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Wed May 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Koroseta does a nod of acknowledgement to Lilith and then Marga comes out and asks about the note. "Nope. That was a while ago. I've already made two bolos and hired Kanta. I sent him to go out and start on the pitfall trap. Now all we need is a carrot or something to lead it to the pitfall." It was obvious that Koroseta was eager to get this done. To her having someone to help with enchantments would be great as she had plenty of weapons to put the enchantments into.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Wed May 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Lilith stood against a wall looking at Seta and Marga "So lets begin this thing." she said with excitement Lilith was still a little shaken by her dream she had about her other self taking over, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from killing this alicorn with the love of her life. Lilith felt like if she helped Marga kill this Alicorn then it will bring her closer to Marga. "So how did everyone sleep?" she asked trying to be friendly.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Wed May 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Tess walks out her room to see the same damn people she worked with when she was at Ronsenberg Manor. "How is it that we meet back up is it fate that we met again?" she asked Tess wasn't the one to believe in destiny, but this had to be one of the most awkward moment in history "So what are you girls up to this early in the morning? Planning something fun I assume because you three don't look like the boring type." she said leaning against the wall listening to there conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:21 pm