The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+4
Marga coreta
Tess Crosszeria
Mr. Von Ronsenberg
Koroseta Mauiliu
8 posters

Inquiring About Being a Maid

Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Inquiring About Being a Maid - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

Post  Tess Crosszeria Thu May 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Tess spins the wheel "This has to be one of the most stupids way of doing jobs." she said to herself. Tess bites down on her tongue from saying something that gets her in trouble. She hated this perverted sounding man who said working here permanently. Who the hell this guy think he is telling her something like that she only works for people until the job is done. Looking around Tess watched the expression on everyone face.

Last edited by Tess Crosszeria on Thu May 09, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Thu May 09, 2013 11:23 pm

The member 'Tess Crosszeria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1' : 12
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Koroseta can't believe how flamboyantly Ronsenberg is dressed. She listens to him and then watches as everyone spins the wheel and sees that the wheel has numbers on it. She sees them get a 4, 19, and a 12. She can't help but wonder what it means. She agrees with Tess though does not say how stupid she thinks it is. One other observation she made was how Lilith was acting towards Marga. By the sound of it she was borderline to hitting on her.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 pm

The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1' : 3
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Fri May 10, 2013 10:34 am

Ronsenberg watches and after they've all spun the wheel he tells them what they got for a job. "Alright, first off if you do not like your job you can spin one more time and try to get another task. However, keep in mind you may get a worse one and be stuck with it. If you accept it take one of these boxes and use the room on the right of you all to change. You'll find that there are multiple changing rooms there."

He then looks to Marga expecting her to be one of the ones who re-spins. "4 corresponds to cleaning the toilets." He then looks to Lilith, "19 corresponds to mopping the kitchen." He looks to Tess, "12 corresponds to cleaning the windows." He then finishes by looking at Koroseta thinking that she will DEFINATELY re-spin, "3 corresponds to cleaning my personal .... dungeon." He then waits to see all of their reactions.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Fri May 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Marga looked at Lilith with a odd look, as this girl was starting to get weirder. “I am gona reroll, no way I am cleaning any ones crap bowl… but there is a chance I might get a worse job…..” she thinks about this and then she smells herself and decides it would be best at least she would want to take a bath even more. “is there a bath I can wash up in after in?” she asked this as she hung her head in shame, the smell of hard work and coal was on her thicker then fog. She was hoping that she could get cleaned up, hell it’s a rich man’s place it might have a golden tub.

for some reason marga felt like she wasn't catching on to about this girl following her.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Lilith looks at the ground and around "Holy crap this place is so freaking big I don't think this is going to work, but I will clean this place from top to bottom." she said in a enthusiastic voice that could bring joy to all she meet. Lilith looks at Marga when she held her head down in shame "It is okay atleast it means you worked hard at your job." she said trying to comfort Marga and picking up a box and heading into a changing room.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Fri May 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Looking with wide eyes at the tallest window in her present Tess grabs the wheel spinning it again this was a bunch of crap. "How the hell does he expect me to clean these tall windows?" she thought. Tess was not built to clean windows at her size hell she could drown in almost any amount of water
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Fri May 10, 2013 10:18 pm

The member 'Tess Crosszeria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1' : 2
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Fri May 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Koroseta does not know what his 'personal dungeon' is and does not want to find out. It took her no time at all to decide to re-spin the wheel. She can only hope that she gets something better and that there are no worse things on the wheel. The whole thought of it creeped her out. As a matter of fact she was not too excited about having to wear his uniform. She was beginning to think that that could be just as perverted as his 'personal dungeon'.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Fri May 10, 2013 10:49 pm

The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1' : 13
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Fri May 10, 2013 11:11 pm

As Lilith and Marga went to changing rooms Ronsenberg told Tess and Koroseta what they got and held out the remaining two boxes for them. He looks to Tess to start, "Your new task is to dust the knick knacks on all of the shelves in the common room." he then looks to Koroseta, "And your new task is to hand wash my clothing." The maid uniforms that were in the boxes were made of fine materials that are extremely rare. As far as their look they were definitely not ultra conservative but then again they weren't super revealing either.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Fri May 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Maraga with the box in the changing room striped her clothes off and put this black made outfit and she felt so weird in it. There was a soft feel to it that was rather nice to be wearing something that was nice and clean, however she was really dirty. She pulled the stockings up and put the shoes on and was all dressed up. “is actually quite a shame to be dirtying this up so much…”

marga liked the looks of the outfit as she walked out of the changing room. She stood there and every one could see what the outfit consisted of.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sat May 11, 2013 10:38 am

Lilith pulls her clothes off putting on the maid outfit "Oh my gosh this thing is so tight." she cried trying to adjust the top to part of the maid outfit so it wouldn't be so tight. Lilith walks out the changing room looking at Marga in her outfit "You look amazing in your outfit. I wish I could be that amazing in my outfit." she said running and hugging Marga's lower body tight squeezing her.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Sat May 11, 2013 10:57 am

Tess walks into the changing room delicately changing her clothes to prevent her wings from getting damaged. Walking out she sees Marga and Lilith watching Lilith hug all over Marga "This girl is just throwing herself out there while the other girl stands there clueless." she said before walking over the the others, but keeping her distance so she wouldn't be accused of being involved in the two.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sat May 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Koroseta had been entered shortly after them and went into a stall to change. As she comes back out in the maid outfit she comes out smoking a cigarette. This was not her type of thing and her attitude showed it. As she comes back out she sees Lilith hugging on Marga. She closes her eyes for a second ignoring what she perceived as immaturity.

Her general attitude gets the better of her though as she holds her hand out and a ball of fire forms the size of a baseball. She then throws it between Marga and Lilith, it will either hit them if they don't back away from each other or fizzle out if it goes past where they were as it didn't have a ton of range. As she throws it she says, "Remember, we're all on a mission, stupid though it may be. There's no time for puppy love."

After having done all of this she exits the room and waits to be shown where to go by Ronsenberg.

(-4 mana)
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Sat May 11, 2013 3:36 pm

((After everyone says they are ready say so and then post that you go through the doors to the back of the hallway and then post a new topic here called for example 'Marga's task' only fill your name in where Marga's is.))

Ronsenberg gets a kick out of all of what he had seen. The butler goes off with her and shows her where to go "Alright girls. Let me know when you are ready and I will summon a guide for you all to show you where to go." He looks the girls over and tries to figure why they need the money for the job. To Ronsenberg getting money had always been easy so he never understood why people would stooge around for the money.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sat May 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Marga would let out the cutest squeak any one would have heard when Lilith groped on to her. this surprised her more than anything taking a second to figure out what just happened. “HEY GET OFF!” she would yell at Lilith in a not so cute tone. Then seeing a fire ball thrown at them, margas eyes changed and she pushed Lilith away from her and moved to the side. She pushed her far enough so they wouldn’t be both hit. She got up and dusted herself off. Hearing von say when they were ready to leave. “I am ready.”

Marga would leave Lilith where she pushed her, she headed towards the door in the back of the hall way and exited.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sat May 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Lilith falls to the ground when Marga pushed her out of the way. Getting up she dust herself off shaking her head "I'm ready to go." she said walking off towards the direction of Marga. Lilith starts to blush at the thought at what Marga said when she made her cute little squeak.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Sat May 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Tess looks at everybody when they make a seen scene. Tess knew this was going to be a long day of work "I'm ready" she said walking down the hallway to the door in the back. Tess hated working with stupid ass people who was so immature and these three fit her description with ease.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:41 am

Remy walks up to the giant manor. He had been around the world and had seen a few like this so it didn't overly impress him in any way. He walks up to the front door and then knocks three times before taking a step back. He figured a butler would answer the door judging from the size of the manor and for some reason you usually never saw maids be the ones to greet visitors. That was always something that he didn't understand.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 am

A butler opens the door. "Excuse me sir, but may I ask what it is that you are here for?" He looks Remy over as he asks this as if he was judging him based off from his appearance.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:48 am

Remy listens to the butler ask why he is there and then responds. "I read that the owner wanted to have some cleaning done. While I am indeed not an attractive woman I feel that I would be able to aid him in his chores as a butler for the day." As Remy finishes saying this he waits for a response from the butler. Being french Remy had heard the joke that he should be a butler many times.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:53 am

The butler looks at Remy and then shrugs. "I see no reason why you can't." The butler points off to the side just inside the doorway. "If you have any weapons on you drop them off in the Security area. Also hold on one second." the butler then walks to a closet and pulls out a butler's uniform. "When you are done with that you may change in the room right after the security room. It is a require for all employees to be in uniform."
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:59 am

Remy takes the uniform. He walks into the Security station and shows that he is unarmed. He then enters the changing room and changes. The uniform wasn't a perfect fit but it was better than he had thought it would be. As a whole he had been a little surprised by how lavish the inside of the Manor was. Oftentimes the inside of a manor didn't meet expectations that someone would have when seeing it from the outside. Remy then exits the changing room and waits in the hallway for someone to tell him what they wanted done next.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content