The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+4
Alexi Abramov
NPC Event
Mr. Von Ronsenberg
Koroseta Mauiliu
8 posters

Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Traveling to the Mendefera Mines - Page 4 Empty Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

Post  NPC Event Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:27 pm

(Good event, material, decent)

Alexi might happen to notice a solid oak branch on the ground that would be a good material for a staff, wand, handle or something.

(Andras can post next still so long as he doesn't randomly pick the item up)
    Andras Kaer
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Traveling to the Mendefera Mines - Page 4 Empty Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

Post  Andras Kaer Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Andras continues traveling towards the Mendefera mine while still being completely unaware of the girl that was on the verge of, if not, stalking him. He was travelling a little in the wrong direction but it didn't take him all that long to figure out that walking through bushes instead of the road was not the proper path for him to be taking to get to the Mendefera mines. After some time he can see the mines ahead of him.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:26 pm

The member 'Andras Kaer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 13
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Alexi Abramov Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Alexi is too intent on following Andras for her to notice the oak stick as she continues along. She questions what he is doing when he starts to go off into the bushes at one point and she just stops and waits on the road until she sees him come back out quite a ways down the road from her at which time she continues following him. At first she figured that he had gone off into the bushes because he had to go to the bathroom but he had been to quick and covered too much ground to have done that.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:30 pm

The member 'Alexi Abramov' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 13
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Alexi Abramov Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:08 pm

Alexi exits the mine and begins her travel back to Mendefera. She is greatly disappointed as the man that she had followed was much more boring than he had first appeared to be. She makes a quick mental note that she should not follow strange men places before focusing back on the road in front of her. She hopes that she didn't upset Falabella by just running off on her but she wouldn't be surprised if she had.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:08 pm

'20 Side' : 10
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Alexi Abramov Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Alexi continues on her way towards Mendefera and before long she can see the City walls ahead of her in a clearing. Even so she was still a ways away from the city. After some time longer of traversing the dusty road she is closer to the city and can see the guards ahead of her. She feels her stomach rumble and decides that the first thing she should do when she gets back into the city is to go and get something for herself to eat.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:14 pm

'20 Side' : 14
    Andras Kaer
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Andras Kaer Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Andras leaves the mines with his gear and is making his way back towards the great capital of mendefera. It is getting late in the day and he had been in the mines longer than he had thought he had. It didn't matter though, he had a couple or three hours before it would be dark and he would have plenty of time to get back, take care of some business and still get a drink from what had become his favorite pub.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:26 pm

'20 Side' : 4
    Dani Ambrose
    Dani Ambrose
    Level 1

Post  Dani Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Dani exits Mendefera.  She looks around and decides to follow along a trail in the search of herbs.  She searches for quite a while as she continues down the path.  It wasn't likely that she would find anything particularly good here as it was a main trail, but you never knew what you could find if you happened to look hard enough.  As she continues she eventually sees a large man ahead of her who looked grungy, she wondered if she would be able to get him to act as a bit of a bodyguard for her for a while. She waves to him and starts to walk towards him.

(Just so I can remember, need to put herb info up somewhere, was hard to find

20 sided rolls for events in each post

herb rolls:
    6 sided to see if an herb is found - 1-3=no herb, 4-6 = herb found
    6 sided to see how much herb is found - 1-2=1, 3-4=2, 5-6=3
    9 sided to see what level herb it is - 1=15-20, 2=21-30, 3=31-40, etc. etc.)

Last edited by Dani Ambrose on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:33 pm

The member 'Dani Ambrose' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '20 Side' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 '6 Side' : 2

#3 '6 Side' : 3

#4 '9 Side' : 2
    Andras Kaer
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Andras Kaer Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Andras is almost all of the way back to the city of Mendefera when he sees a refined looking woman in front of him wave and act friendly, coming towards him.  He just wanted to get back to Mendefera but he decides to at least hear what she wants before he goes by her.  He waves back to her and as she gets closer he asks.  What is it that you want?  It wasn't overly friendly and it was blunt and he didn't care.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:42 pm

'20 Side' : 2
    Dani Ambrose
    Dani Ambrose
    Level 1

Post  Dani Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Dani is unaccustomed to having such a response as Andras bluntly asks what she wants but she keeps a smile on her face. I was wondering if you would accompany me for a short time while I look for some herbs? I am sure that I could find a way to compensate you for your time. She said the last of this with a sugary sweet voice that she had used many times before to get other people to do what she wanted them to do.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:45 pm

The member 'Dani Ambrose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 6
    Andras Kaer
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Andras Kaer Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:48 pm

I'm not interested says Andras I'm going to head back into town and take care of some business and then I'm going to drink my fill of beer, mead or whiskey. I haven't decided which yet. He then begins to walk past her as he wanted to get back to Mendefera as soon as he could. He wasn't about to be swayed by her just because she was trying to sound sweet to him. He wasn't the kind of man to let that affect him.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:48 pm

'20 Side' : 18
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:25 pm

As Dani and Andras talk they are being watched from the bushes silently by a couple of men.  They seem to be waiting for something as they watch the two of them, more than likely they are waiting for the two of them to split back up if they are going to. Suddenly one of them has a leaf brush against their nose and one of them sneezes, giving away their position.
    Dani Ambrose
    Dani Ambrose
    Level 1

Post  Dani Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Dani is surprised by his response and that he is going to actually leave. She then gets an idea to get him to help her. I know! If you help me with this for a short time, I will accompany you to the bar and pay your tab up to 250 gold's worth! How does that sound? She then hears the sneeze from the bushes. Sounds like that will have to go on hold, I think we have some people peeping in on us.

She then focuses her attention on the bushes.
    Andras Kaer
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Andras Kaer Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Andras takes out his large rock at the sound of the sneeze but what she had said had his interest piqued. I think we have a deal there. I'll help you out if you do what you said. He then starts quickly hopping back and forth a little like a boxer might, kind of testing and training his agility a little. Whoever you are in there, come out so that this doesn't take any longer than it needs to.

Traveling to the Mendefera Mines - Page 4 2826187889 Agility
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:36 pm

The two bandits clumsily come out of the bushes, each of them holding daggers. They both look at each other before charging towards Dani who they perceive as the weaker threat.
    Dani Ambrose
    Dani Ambrose
    Level 1

Post  Dani Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Dani smirks as they turn to her and she pulls out a needle from her gear. She stares at the one closest to her and looks straight into his eyes. She then stabs the needle into her the meat of the upper section of her arm without flinching. The closer bandit should feel a sharp pain in his left temple. Dani wiggles the needle around while smirking and the pain should get stronger for the bandit.

Traveling to the Mendefera Mines - Page 4 2826187889 Health

99 Health
    48 Stamina
    Andras Kaer
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Andras Kaer Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Andras raises the large rock above his head and charges the bandits. He is slower than them by a bit but if they were to slow down any he would be right on them. He can't believe their cowardice, attacking a woman like that, but he also can't believe her reaction to their attack. She was stabbing herself with a needle! What was wrong with this woman? What she was doing right now he had never seen any sane woman do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 am